- Motor: MAX 1,360 watt BLDC hub motor
- Battery: 48 volt - 15.6 Ah - 748 Wh - Panasonic Cells
- Charge time: 6 hours with standard charger
- Max mileage: 30 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 28 mph
- Climbing Grade: 27% depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Regenerative Electric Rear Drum Brake with ABS
- Tires: 8 inch tubed pneumatic front tire and solid rubber rear tire
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 36 lbs
- Product Material: Aluminum Alloy Frame
WARRANTY : 1 Year
DURABLE, RELIABLE, AND LIGHT WEIGHT
The Speedway Mini 4 Pro tips the scales at 36 pounds and the handlebars fold in making it easy to pick up and take with you anywhere you want to go. The Speedway Mini 4 Pro has been praised for its durability and is the preferred model in service at some of the top scooter share companies in the USA. You don't have to sacrifice looks for that durability either, because come on look at that thing! The Speedway Mini 4 Pro Electric Scooter is one fun way to get around!
The Speedway Mini 4 Pro features dual suspension which gives a great ride even when the road gets bumpy.
Ride at night? No problem. The Speedway Mini 4 Pro has dual front and rear LED lights in additional to plenty of space to mount additional lighting.
The Speedway Mini 4 Pro has regenerative brakes so you get a some charge back in your batteries when you are going down hills. Regenerative brakes also add a bit of resistance which help preserve brake wear.