- Freestyle bike with 4 axle pegs for trick-type riding
- 360-degree rotors for performing pro-style handlebar spinning
- Steel frame with a striking brushed finish
- Front alloy caliper brakes
- Comfortable padded saddle
- Mag wheels
The Razor Agitator is a sweet freestyle bike loaded with everything that's cool. The all steel frame and fork rolls on alloy tri-spoke mag wheels and beefy street tread tires. A meaty four bolt stem grips the BMX style crossbar handlebars, outfitted with alloy levers for the front and rear handbrakes ? alloy side pull with through-stem cable routing up front, and alloy linear pull rear brakes with inline spinning cable detangler for bar spinning tricks. And speaking of tricks, you're all set to go with front AND rear steel axle pegs. This is one fierce freestyle machine.